Friday, January 18, 2013

Thirsty Thursday: Farmstead Table


This week I ventured over to Farmstead Table, located in Newton Centre at 71 Union St. Farmstead Table celebrates a Farm to Table philosophy and source many of their ingredients locally.  I didn’t get a chance to try their food, but while I was there I heard nothing but fantastic reviews from some of the regulars. Upon my arrival, I met the manager Penny, who went out of her way to make sure I had an enjoyable experience. Penny set me up at the bar and gave me the run down on their Bully Boy cocktails. I started out with the Farmstead Blood Orange Martini…

Farmstead Blood Orange Martini
2 oz Bully Boy Vodka
½ oz Fruitlab Organic Orange
½ oz DeKuyper Blood Orange liquer
Juice of one Blood Orange

Shake together with ice, strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a slice of Blood orange.

The ingredient combinations provided for rich and bold flavors- the juice of the blood orange comes through really nicely as well with the vodka.

After hearing Penny rave about the popularity of the Kumquat Mojito, I decided I had to taste this delectable delight.

Kumquat Mojito
Muddle:
-2 sliced kumquats
-simple syrup
-mint and lime
Add:
2 oz rum in shaker with ice- pour into mason jar, top off with club soda.



The kumquats provide a great citrusy burst to this classic mojito and combines well with the flavors in the rum

Major props to the bartender, Ashley, who served up two tasty concoctions and provided friendly and warm service. Nothing left to do but get on over to Farmstead Table and give your taste buds a treat!

Until next time, Bully for you Boston!

1 comment:

  1. JIKA ANDA BUTUH ANGKA RITUAL 2D 3D 4D DI JAMIN 100% JEBOL BILAH BERMINAT HUB KI ANGEN JALLO DI NMR (_0_8_5_2_8_3_7_9_0_4_4_4_) JIKA INGIN MENGUBAH NASIB THA,SK ROO,MX SOBAT


    JIKA ANDA BUTUH ANGKA RITUAL 2D 3D 4D DI JAMIN 100% JEBOL BILAH BERMINAT HUB KI ANGEN JALLO DI NMR (_0_8_5_2_8_3_7_9_0_4_4_4_) JIKA INGIN MENGUBAH NASIB THA,SK ROO,MX SOBAT

    JIKA ANDA BUTUH ANGKA RITUAL 2D 3D 4D DI JAMIN 100% JEBOL BILAH BERMINAT HUB KI ANGEN JALLO DI NMR (_0_8_5_2_8_3_7_9_0_4_4_4_) JIKA INGIN MENGUBAH NASIB THA,SK ROO,MX SOBAT

    ReplyDelete